Harmony brought in 2 new songs to practice!
“I Am Not Alone” by Kari Jobe = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4OfW4DP9s
“How Can It Be” by Lauren Daigle = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5X91ciE6Y
C Major Scale & Chromatic Scale Practice
- Really try to project using your full breath
- Imagine that you are performing, even while you are practicing
- “No Longer Slaves” by I Am They
- Chorus Section has a male vocal line to use for harmony practice
“If We’re Honest” by Francesca Battistelli
- Confidence in singing this song really shows itself, in comparison to “No Longer Slaves”
- Use the Transcribe program to rehearse any difficult parts of the song into a stage where it becomes unconsciously competent… or at least consciously competent.
Hierarchy of Competence
Picture URL: Competence Hierarchy